Vetti Payan nin Vetti Pecchi

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kites

The movie Kites failed miserably in box office. I am still trying to figure out why??. Kites and Ravaan were released this summer from Reliance BIG Pictures. Though i can understand the movie ravaan and kites follow the same backdrop where the actor and actress are running around and the goons trying to catch up...
IMHO ravaan lacks substance in the making, all characters were hyped and had subtle performances.
Where as, i see mature Bollywood output in Kites. Ranging from the stunts and the clean storyline the movie wins my interest. I was more connected to the movie because of the chemistry between hirthik and barbara.... I could feel the moments when an hispanic non english speaking girl dates an Indian guy. Yeah thats right you can hear me singing La Roux's Bulletproof. Barabara was very natural and cozy playing Linda. I bet there would be handfull of someone around here who would say thats a nice movie to watch....

1 Comments:

  • HI Satish,

    This is Santhana Selvam. I would like to contact you. Hope u this reaches you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home