Vetti Payan nin Vetti Pecchi

Monday, September 17, 2007

ReCap3
Visa Power

With in a week after I dropped the required documents to the consulate. I got the letter from consulate asking for my passport for visa stamping. I didn't let my friends know about this, I was not sure about the ongoing jinx on my onsite chances. After 2 weeks I got my stamping done. I was then 1 step closer from getting to the land of opportunities.

Shortly after that I laid my papers(resignation) in Oracle and my last date was April12. I was happy to be there on the Oracle Apps day celebration. I had now one last good time with my Hyd friends and colleagues. And I cannot forget that wonderful evening. I did have another reason to remember that nite, I crashed my bike while getting back to home after the party :-). I had to repair my bike as it was broken due to crash and I just escaped with bruises and a swollen forehead. Yeah that's rite I had not put my helmet that night.. a serious advice "don't drink and drive". Anyways I believe that God was there with me that nite and spared me on that fateful evening. So I can live and shortly become Satish Harry from Satish Haridass.
In my next post I shall update my life in US as I left India for the first time ever (April 23) overriding my fortune teller forecast.

2 Comments:

  • machan its really funny reading ur blogs...
    keep writing.. keep rocking...
    cheers
    mouly

    By Blogger iamchandru, at 8:57 AM  

  • oye.. took so many days to update ur blog? :P

    By Blogger adarsh, at 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home