Vetti Payan nin Vetti Pecchi

Monday, September 17, 2007

ReCap2
My Costliest Movie,

Take a guess, how much would I have spent maximum to catch up with a flick at the Devi theater. Hmm 3600 bugs,,, wondering why did I? Actually I took a return-flight from Hyd to Chennai to make it happen, that costed me around 3500 + 100 bugs for the actual ticket for the movie Paruthi Veeran first day, matinee show.

Wondering when did I became such a movie freak to spend this much on a movie. Though the movie was worth watching, but I wasn't in the city just for it, I had come to drop my documents to the Chennai consulate office and since it was a evening return flight, I decided to catch up with the movie on the day it got released. Paruthi Veeran - worth the money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home