Vetti Payan nin Vetti Pecchi

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

1 year of blogging


Huh,,,, 1 year of blogging, I remember when it all started, last december (2005) when I was getting no work and also often into training . Thats where I decided to make use of my leisure time to write blog so others can waste their time reading it.

From there till nowI had been bloging, u know wht it means. I had been vetti till date. No wonder why did I change my blog title lately... though I had not written many post in this year but I beleive, the time I spent on blogging is considerably more than wht I spent for my profession work. ( hope my manager dosn't read this until my appraisal is closed!!!!).

And ofcourse I see work coming up, may be in the next couple of months I could double up my posting frequency!!! he he....

3 Comments:

  • You see work coming up? Really? ;-)

    Idhellam remba over...

    By Blogger Priya Arun, at 1:57 AM  

  • priya i meant working towards onto the blog,, projectla eppa vella vandhuiruku!!!! vandhutalum !!!

    By Blogger Satish Kumar H, at 2:40 AM  

  • congrats da! al de bst for ur future endeavourz...appu...

    By Blogger iamchandru, at 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home