Vetti Payan nin Vetti Pecchi

Monday, September 17, 2007

ReCap1


Was this a hibernation? or mere laziness or may be I was just busy, whatever the reason.
I owe an damn apology to myself, not to web-log(blog) my diary. Hu la la, here I am back, to entertain my self and my dear readers.

For a quick recap it's been 9 months since my last post. And this is the my first post for this year
There's lot of changes going around me, so I have lot to update onto my blog. Let me push them here as in the order they happened to me.

Fortune Teller!!!

In the start of this year (Jan12), I took my H1B visa interview at the Chennai consulate. For my much disappointment I messed it up with the VO and he refused to grant my visa. I was heart broken; I remembered the fortune teller who's forecast said I can get to onsite only at the age of 30.
I used to get picked up by my friends on this. I thought the jinx is working out. But I didn't loose hope and kept my aspirations going.
For my amusement my consultant forwarded the required docs, that were needed to get my 221g (visa) status cleared. And I was all set to take up the interview on March 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home