Vetti Payan nin Vetti Pecchi

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Download @ Max



















I could not ever imagine 1.5 gb of data being downloaded in 17 mins over internet, thats around 1.5 mb of data transfer per sec. The last best i saw was 1mb/sec from java website downloading some sdk. But this is the movie Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu from some ordinary server,,
Guys, am all set to watch this movie today evening,
Hmmmm i feel a bit poignant on downloading my thalaivar movie, and supporting piracy,,,I didn't feel damn a bit for any earlier downloads in the past. But huh... i could not resist myself from watching this latest flick. I hate hyderabad for not even screening a single tamil movie in the city,, I even had plans to get to b'lore on weekends to watch this movie,, But it is just a 20 min download which changed all my plans....

VetaiyaduVilaiyadu - Downloadpanu Padathaparu

2 Comments:

  • very brave to accept such things in public..but VV is the movie to watch in theatres..

    By Blogger KP, at 7:22 AM  

  • yep i wud love to watch it in theater, but being in hyd, i had no other option....

    By Blogger Satish Kumar H, at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home