Vetti Payan nin Vetti Pecchi

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Da Vinci Code...

Finished reading the book today,,,,

This is in-fact an amazing book that speaks of the hypothetical facts that were discovered in our past.
Its not that the author discovered these facts by himself, its the way that he presents to us is amazing,, though there had been many books in the past giving more explanation to the holy grail, the sangreal, the bloodline and the PS.
But Brown had outlined them all in a simple and mind-blowing storyline in his book.

I regret I read this book quickly in 2 days, (just because of curiosity). I feel I should have read it slowing enjoying its very pleasure of reading it.

Anyways,, Hats off to the author, I wonder on him working out his imaginations to write such a suspense novel on Jesus' history and picturing it over today’s modern society.

It made me enjoy the places in and around Paris and London, and ofcourse I should say this story was an educational-adventure to read along. Love to watch this movie in theater. (releasing again on 24th)

3 Comments:

  • "Angels and Daemons" is also another master-piece by this author.I was much fascinated by that book..You should read that.

    By Blogger KP, at 5:02 AM  

  • Sure, i wud read that,,,rite now started with digital fortress

    By Blogger Satish Kumar H, at 5:23 AM  

  • Machi kalakara! en kita buk vangitu poi enaku munadiyae mudichitayae da! sari book yeppai thirupi thara :P

    By Blogger iamchandru, at 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home