Vetti Payan nin Vetti Pecchi

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Go Plus- An outbound training camp

After 5 months in Oracle, my turn to go plus had struck.
The dates were 16-18 March and the venue was ICRISAT.
( International Crop Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics )
And all this delay for my go plus training had paid off.... I met peoples who were all very kind and friendly.I spent those 2 days with them celebrating and enjoying time...

"The Whole 17 "

Me and Karthekeyan

We had played few games which were all interesting and challenging. For these games we had been split into teams. My team mates were Gaurav, me, Abhineet, Devender and Kalyani. We won almost all the games that we played.

Apart from these games I spent some time for bi-cycling, swimiming, volleyball and tennis.

I took the opportunity of being away and boozed along with Karthikeyan, Adarsh, Drhupadh accompanied by guru and kiran.

Hey the whole fun was the two girls stealing away the show, kalyani and latha they were very social and good friends to all...

I wonder I should quit oracle and join again to get another go plus......

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home